Grab your tickets and join NAAAP Atlanta tonight for our pilot program focused on Self-Care and Wellness, led by wellness speaker and clinician, Jeanie Y. Chang, LMFT, CMHIMP, CCTP, and National Director of Self-Care & Wellness for NAAAP National.
Now more than ever, in an altered community and workplace, is a time to value the significance of good mental health and wellness in your life.
Jeanie will provide insights on:
- Navigating emotionally amidst a health pandemic and social unrest
- Understanding the meaning behind cultural confidence, which is founded on normalizing mental health and intersecting it with the social constructs of the Asian American identity
- Going beyond multicultural competence
- Striving for cultural confidence, which is a diligent practice promoting identity acceptance, adoption, and applications needed to engage for change in addressing mental health stigma
In order to participate, you must be able to attend all three sessions:
The dates for the sessions are:
- Monday, July 20, 7-8 PM
- Monday, August 17, 7-8 PM
- Monday, September 21, 7-8 PM
Each session will be built upon the kickoff on July 20. NAAAP members: Be sure to use your email address associated with NAAAP Atlanta to open registration for this complimentary program.
Nonmembers, you’re now able to register for each session for only $15!
Zoom details will be sent a few hours before the session begins. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Christie Sithiphone, VP of Professional Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.